Enrollment is open to students of all nationalities who meet the school entrance requirements outlined below.
All students wishing to register in Rawafed Private School must sit for placement tests. These tests can usually be completed within 2 hours and provide levels of achievement in English, Maths and Arabic. Placement in school depends upon the results of these tests. Preparation is not required for these tests.
(Tests are administered during April, May, June and September)
The following documents should be provided along with the application form and registration fee on enrollment.
- Four (4) Passport Photographs
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of student's passport & Residence visa
- Copy of Father’s Passport & Residence visa
- Transfer Certificate from previous school
(Students arriving from outside the UAE need to have a Transfer Certificate signed and
stamped by the school and attested by the Ministry of Education of the country of
migration and the Embassy of the UAE.)
- Most recent Report Card.
- Family Identification card for UAE Nationals.
- Vaccination Certificate.